Friday, March 26, 2010

Week4

"Gomo gives me a cup of dirty black water inside. I can see bubbles floating...This drink bites the inside of my mouth and throat like swallowing tiny fish bones. This is what Mi Gook people love?"

This quote is showing the main character taking he first sip of soda ever. The quote lets us know that she dislikes soda because the carbonation makes he mouth and throat feel funny.

This quote makes me think about new foods from different countries might be weird to us but our food might be weird to them too. I mean you think that everyone would like soda but to a person trying it for the first time it might feel funny to them. It shows that for some people they might not like the things they try the first time but as they try it more and more they will learn to like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment