Friday, May 14, 2010

friday may 14th

"'No freshmen allowed!"'

Is a quote taken from the book when the main character tries to cut across a hallway in the school.


This quote reminds me a lot of Edina highschool because of the commons. There were rumors when I was in 9th grade that only Juniors and Seniors were allowed to use the commons. I would hear stories of people having to go downstairs cut across then go back upstairs. I of course never fell for such shenanagins. I knew better becuase who was going to stop me from walking across the commons? no one. I think in carters case it's pretty funny how there's actually people there patroling the hallway and not allowing them to cross. I also think it's pretty messed up too because he has to cross the long way which takes up a lot of his time.

No comments:

Post a Comment