Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday April 30th

"A man from a clothing store called me 'husky' once, it made me cry" is narrated by Carter when he was talking about being a linemen because he was "big".

I thought this was kinda funny and kind of sad. I thought it was funny becaues he used the word "husky" and that's pretty funny because no one really uses that word. I also thought it was kinda sad because the guy was making fun of Carter's size. The guy wasn't the only who made fun of his size either, he had his mom and people from school making fun of his size too.

In school I have never seen someone make fun of someone elses size to their face. I usually hear people talking about it behind other peopel's backs. I guess it's because I go live and go to Edina and everyone is a giant pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment